Current info on your delivery!

  • Mon–Fri 08:30–17:00
  • +49 841 938 932 00
  • +49 841 938 932 99 
  • info@natugena.de
  • Login

Carnitin & Q10

Carnitine-Q10 Complex
farbstofffrei glutenfrei laut Gesetz konservierungsmittelfrei laktosefrei trenn- und bindemittelfrei vegetarisch vegan
90 capsules (1-month supply)
Nutrition Supplement
  • L-carnitine is a compound produced naturally in the body, primarily in the brain, the liver and kidneys from the essential amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine
  • L-carnitine is stored in 98% of heart and skeletal muscle
  • Highest raw material quality from German production
from 38,95 €
Quantity Price
ab 1 44,95 €
Quantity Price
ab 1 44,95 €
Article Nr.:2018040
PPN/PZN: 11 16368759 03 (PZN = middle digits)
EAN: 4260633570400
base price: 591,45 € per Kilogramm
incl. 7% VAT, plus shipping costs
Orderable
Delivery time 1–3 workdays

Carnitin & Q10 

L-Carnitine is a proprioceptive compound that is primarily produced in the brain, liver, and kidneys from the essential amino acids L-Lysin and L-Methionine (synthesized). Next to L-Lysin and L-Methionine, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and the dietary mineral iron are also needed for biosynthesis. They play a critical role in the energy metabolism of transporting fat cells between Zytosol and the cell organelles such as the mitochondria. L-Carnitine is stored in the myocardium and skeletal muscle for 98 %, the remaining 2% are stored in the liver and kidneys.

Recommended daily intake

3 capsules once per day or alternatively one capsule in the morning, at midday, and in the evening. Best taken 15 minutes before or after a meal with 250 ml of lukewarm water (not carbonated), optionally with half of a freshly squeezed lemon

Note

Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store closed, cool, dry and protected from light. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake indicated.

Ingredients

Ingredients per capsule daily dose (3 capsules) NRV¹
Camu- Camu 40 mg 120 mg  
- of which vitamin C 20 mg 60 mg 75
Coenzyme Q10 50 mg 150 mg  
L-Carnitine 500 mg 1500 mg  
- of which L-carnitine fumarate 333 mg 1000 mg  
- of which N-acetyl-L-carnitine 166 mg 500 mg  
Magnesium 20 mg 60 mg 15

1 Reference intakes for the average adult according to VO (EU) 1169/2011 (%).

Composition

L-carnitine fumarate, N-acetyl-L-carnitine, magnesium citrate, coating agents: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, coenzyme Q10, camu camu extract

carnitine and q10

Health Claims

  • contributes to normal muscle functioning.1
  • contributes to normal protein synthesis and glycogen metabolism.1
  • contributes to maintaining an electrolyte balance.1
  • contributes to the support of a normal immune system 2 during and after intense physical activity2
  • contributes to increased iron uptake.2
1) Magnesium
2) Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

Not a medicinal product

Food supplement: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake stated. Not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.

Pure substance principle

Only active ingredients (no excipients, no colorants, according to the law no preservatives, no technological additives such as binding and separating agents, no hidden additives, free of gluten, flavor enhancers, lactose, flavors, soy).

Legal notice

This product is for nutritional purposes and therefore does not affect the Heilmittelwerbegesetz (HWG). A good nutritional status can help the organism to prevent or overcome diseases. All statements made about the product describe properties and physiological effects that may naturally vary among consumers and do not represent any healing or health promises.

Carnitin & Q10 

L-Carnitine is a proprioceptive compound that is primarily produced in the brain, liver, and kidneys from the essential amino acids L-Lysin and L-Methionine (synthesized). Next to L-Lysin and L-Methionine, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and the dietary mineral iron are also needed for biosynthesis. They play a critical role in the energy metabolism of transporting fat cells between Zytosol and the cell organelles such as the mitochondria. L-Carnitine is stored in the myocardium and skeletal muscle for 98 %, the remaining 2% are stored in the liver and kidneys.

Recommended daily intake

3 capsules once per day or alternatively one capsule in the morning, at midday, and in the evening. Best taken 15 minutes before or after a meal with 250 ml of lukewarm water (not carbonated), optionally with half of a freshly squeezed lemon

Note

Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store closed, cool, dry and protected from light. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake indicated.

Ingredients

Ingredients per capsule daily dose (3 capsules) NRV¹
Camu- Camu 40 mg 120 mg  
- of which vitamin C 20 mg 60 mg 75
Coenzyme Q10 50 mg 150 mg  
L-Carnitine 500 mg 1500 mg  
- of which L-carnitine fumarate 333 mg 1000 mg  
- of which N-acetyl-L-carnitine 166 mg 500 mg  
Magnesium 20 mg 60 mg 15

1 Reference intakes for the average adult according to VO (EU) 1169/2011 (%).

Composition

L-carnitine fumarate, N-acetyl-L-carnitine, magnesium citrate, coating agents: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, coenzyme Q10, camu camu extract

carnitine and q10

Health Claims

  • contributes to normal muscle functioning.1
  • contributes to normal protein synthesis and glycogen metabolism.1
  • contributes to maintaining an electrolyte balance.1
  • contributes to the support of a normal immune system 2 during and after intense physical activity2
  • contributes to increased iron uptake.2
1) Magnesium
2) Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

Not a medicinal product

Food supplement: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake stated. Not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.

Pure substance principle

Only active ingredients (no excipients, no colorants, according to the law no preservatives, no technological additives such as binding and separating agents, no hidden additives, free of gluten, flavor enhancers, lactose, flavors, soy).

Legal notice

This product is for nutritional purposes and therefore does not affect the Heilmittelwerbegesetz (HWG). A good nutritional status can help the organism to prevent or overcome diseases. All statements made about the product describe properties and physiological effects that may naturally vary among consumers and do not represent any healing or health promises.

If you need this article for a longer period of time and are interested in a subscription with discount, you will find the conditions on the Product Subscription page.

This could be interesting to you